Madonna Front Standing tickets Hyde park 17July London Uk -

I Have 4 General Admission Tickets for Madge is come back tour in the uk after her glittering performance in the super bowl last weekend!! Each ticket face vaule price is 65 pound each The tickets where brought through ticket master and have yet to be sent out but i have confirmation and also will send invoice to who ever wants them so they have all the details in hand I am selling cause i was suppose to go with my girlfriend but we are no longer together and i cant be bother going open to offers and communication if any one requieres any the date of the concert is Tuesday 17 July at hyde park london and gates open at 16.30 Please let me know if u require any of these payment of cheque bank transfer and paypal will be accepted i will give winners all my address details passport details etc.. so u know i am not scamming you so good look Plus You can make me an offer for tickets aswell make it something resoniable as i know we are living in a credit crunch cheers people