2 Gary Barlow Tickets - St John at Hackney Church London - 19 Nov - Intimate gig - Below face value .

I have still not sold my two Gary Barlow tickets so I am willing to accept £60 for the pair of tickets (the face value is £110!). Send me a message if you would like to buy the tickets and can meet me in London tomorrow at any point before the gig. The full details are contained below. Adam ------ I have two tickets to see: GARY BARLOW ST JOHN AT HACKNEY CHURCH, LONDON MONDAY 19 NOVEMBER 18:30 This is an intimate standing only gig in a beautiful church as part of the Little Noise Sessions. TI bought the two tickets for my parents but they can no longer go. The face value of each ticket is £55 each (so £110 for the pair). In the interest of selling these tickets as soon as possible, I am happy to sell them for £30 each. These are paper tickets. Please message me if you are interested. Adam