4 No T IN THE PARK 2012 TICKETS THURS to SUN WITH CAMPING Tickets in Hand (Less than Face Value) +

T IN THE PARK TICKETS I have 4 tickets for T in the Park 2012 Thursday - Sunday 2012. Bought these when first released and now I am going to Manchester to see the Stones Roses so cannot afford both. The original price I paid for all four tickets was £841.30 ( I have the confirmation which I can provide as proof) and also have the tickets in hand. I am not looking to make a profit out of these ticket just recover some of my money for the trip to Manchester. I am happy to sell the tickets individually for £190 or at a discounted price of £725 for all four. I am happy for you to pick these tickets up or can deliver them at an agreed time anywhere in West Lothain / Fife / Perth / Dundee areas. Ewan - please call me (07803 973158)