1x ticket to Creamfields festival for the day on Saturday 25th August, 2012!!!!!! .

Hi here I have for sale 1 ticket to the Creamfields festival. The ticket is for the day of Saturday 25th August (no camping). The line up is absolutely crazy! The event will start at 11am and finish at about 4am. The reason for sale is that the ticket was bought for a mate, who unfortunately is not able to make the festival. If you have any questions, please email me or ring/text me on: 07954416243 You can pay through PayPal or cash! I do not live In Manchester; I live in leicester, so you will either have to collect the ticket from me if you are willing to travel, or I can post it to you! You can collect thes ticket from me in LE4, Leicester. I can post the ticket out for an extra cost of £5.90. Ticket will be posted via next day speical delivery, guaranteed before 1pm! Thanks