1 - Guest ticket for Robbie Williams at the Barrowlands - **ONCE IN A LIFETIME CHANCE** -

1 x Guest ticket for Robbie Williams on Wednesday night. After all the hype of Ebay codes and ticketmaster ballots gone wrong. YOU can be there on Wednesday night for the concert of the decade. Robbie playing in the East End of Glasgow The price is £350 - This price is NOT negotiable so please dont waste either of our times by trying to haggle. The face value is £40 but as you will be aware these tickets are going in excess of £500 on Ebay and other ticket sites. You will need to meet me (dont worry - I dont bite!) before hand near the venue and accompany me in as my guest. I will be coming through from Edinburgh and will be in the city centre by 6pm. Doors are 7pm. Please email me with mobile number to discuss terms. Thanks Garry.