RADIOHEAD x 2 SEATED TICKETS @ O2 ARENA LONDON Tuesday 9th October TONIGHT!!!! TONIGHT!!! !

Radiohead 2 x Tickets at the O2 Arena, London on Tuesday 9th October These are 2 x Seated tickets to see the Radiohead at the O2 Arena on Tuesday 9th Oct0ber. This is their final night of their UK Leg of there tour. Tickets are in BLOCK 111, ROW D!!! FOUR ROWS from the front!!!!! Seated together These seats are excellent view of stage, looking directly at it. These are Official Corprate tickets so guaranteed best seats in the house. Face value was £250 each for them, so catch yourself a bargain. Door open at 18:00, show starts at 20.00pm. You can meet me at the 02 Arena. These are two extra tickets I have. I am going to the show as well tomorrow, so you can meet me at the 02 arena. For more info and any questions, please feel free to email me or call me. 07508 295 523 THESE ARE 100% GENIUE AUTHENTIC TICKETS. THIS CONCERT IS A COMPLETE SELL OUT!!!