Are you free today? Back massage in Purity London Hilton Park Lane for 2 !

I have 2 vouchers for you and a friend to have a 30 minute back, shoulder and neck massage at the lovely Purity Spa in London Park Lane Hilton. This is already booked for today Thursday 10th May 2012 at 15:30pm It is for 2 people and you receive a chilled glass of bubbly on arrival. You are also entitled to use all spa facilities Sauna and Steam room so please bring swim wear. All ropes and towels are provided. £25ono is for both you and your friend This was a gift from a friend and unfortunately I an not longer make it and they need 48 hours to reschedule which I have missed the deadline. So if you are interested please call me on 07904 238 667 PLEASE NOTE You must be able to collect vouchers from myself in the Holborn area today 10th May.