V Festival 2012 Chelsmford 2 x yellow camping plus parking. Sell at cost price !

V festival 2012, Hylands Park, Chelmsford Essex 2 x yellow camping tickets, 1 x car park pass. I am selling these two tickets at the price I paid for them which is £380.80 inc car park and booking fee. I bought them on preorder for my kids but they now cant get the time off work. These are cheaper than you will find on ebay (conning money makers) or even from one of the ticket agents as I bought them in Aug 2011 when they are sold for a day before you know the line up at 2011 prices. Headliners are Stone Roses and Noel Gallagher and The Killers and Snow Patrol as well as Nicki Minaj, Tinnie Tempah, Nero, Olly Murs, Happy Mondays, Madness and many others. I have been the past couple of years and it is a brilliant atmosphere, well organised and clean wtith good food outlets and organised camping. Call me on 07939 853468 Sophie